Sweet and Crispy Sweet Potato Fries
2 large sweet potatoes, peeled
1/2 cup of coconut oil
1/2 tbsp dried rosemary
1/2 tsp each of smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, dried parsley and sea salt
- Slice sweet potatoes into VERY thin slices.
- Add the sweet potato to a large bowl and microwave for 4-6 minutes.
- On a non-stick baking sheet spread out microwaved potatoes evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minute. Don’t let them burn.
- While they are in the oven, heat a frying pan on high.
- Add 1/2 cup of coconut oil to frying pan.
- Remove fries from oven and add to frying pan with coconut oil.
- Cook fries until they crisp and lightly brown.
- Add all fries to a brown paper sack. Add all spices (rosemary through sea salt)
- Shake to combine
Source: The Undressed Skeleton