QUICK - EASY - DELICIOUS
Without a doubt 3 of my favorite combinations.
Guys, prepare to have your mind blown, this recipe rocked my socks!! I feel like this is one that could be incredibly versatile too so feel free to get creative with your spices!
4 medium chicken breasts
1 cup non-fat greek yogurt
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1 tsp. dried parsley
1 tsp. onion powder
1 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
Salt and pepper to taste
Optional: Tastefully Simple Dried Tomato and Garlic Pesto Seasoning (2 tsps)
I had some of this in my cupboard and thought it would go quite well with this mixture.....let's just say I was right! But this recipe would be amazing with out it, or if feeling adventurous, see what's in your own cupboard and spice things up!
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
- Combine greek yogurt, cheese and seasonings
- Spray a baking dish with olive oil spray and spread a tablespoon of greek yogurt mixture along the bottom. Lay chicken breasts on top.
- Top with remaining greek yogurt mixture.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes (check at 30 minutes to see if chicken is cooked through depending on thickness of your breasts)
- Optional: Turn broiler on and broil for a few minutes until golden on top.
21 Day Fixers: Approximately 1 1/4 red and 1/2 blue