4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 small jar pesto
Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Spread a thin layer of pesto on the bottom of baking dish.
- Lay chicken breasts over top.
- Spread rest of pesto over chicken.
- Cover with foil and bake at 375 for approximately 35-45 minutes depending on how big your chicken breasts are (make sure they are cooked through)
- Remove foil and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Put oven on high broiler and broil chicken until cheese is browned and bubbly.
Serve with your choice of sides. I choose Hanover steam-in-a-tray mashed cauliflower found in the frozen section of your grocery store and fresh steamed broccoli!